Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: xerex

Go down 
+3
xerex
Nok
DarKYiNe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xerex

Application: xerex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 am

I am looking for an alliance which is teamwork focused and am willing to make sacrifices for the whole of the alliance.

I'm not sure what happened with the last post, but it didn't include any of the post, and I was unable to edit it (I think because I am registered as a guest) so my application is in this post.
Back to top Go down
xerex

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am

I don't currently have a defined strategy, I plan on rebuilding my recently destroyed fleet once I have a terraformer built on my main planet, which is not a long way off (two more energy tech levels to go). Long term I plan to be offensive.

I live in California, Pacific Time zone

[1,406] All of my planets (5 total) are in this system, when I settle my next 4 they will most likely be in [1,405] or [1,407] to keep them all near each other

I was in COA HID, but after several members left and leadership became inactive, and with no response from the main wing, I decided I needed to find a more active alliance

I don't know any members of Covenant personally, but I am located near Gideon

I am looking for an alliance which is teamwork focused and am willing to make sacrifices for the whole of the alliance.

I think my formatting was messing up the posts (bullet points), so I've removed it all. If I can't get it to work this time I'll try registering and then reposting.
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:11 pm

welcome to our forum
we will discuss ur application.. til then, plz register and spam away at the spam section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nok
Commodore
Commodore
Nok

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Just as a personal note, if you plan to be an offensive, fleet based player, having all your planets close to one another is a bad call. Planet clusters make for easy res movement between, and they also narrow down the possibility of where your fleet might be hiding. So if someone really wanted your fleet, you wouldn't be able to do much aside from watch it burn.

On the other hand you would have the luxury of being able to gather all your res fairly quickly without having to wait for hours between shipments.

As a rule the big fleet guys always have their planets spread out. You should definately consider following suit in the future king
Back to top Go down
xerex
Midshipman
Midshipman

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Thanks for that advice. Only one of those planets is definitely going to stay anyway. The others are just set up to produce resources right now.

DarKYiNe wrote:
welcome to our forum
we will discuss ur application.. til then, plz register and spam away at the spam section Very Happy
I'll register, but I'm not much of a spammer.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:04 am

u dont have to spam. u just have to read announcements and other stickies i put up. and participate in group discussions, and share ur knowledge for the less experienced players.

oh and btw, we have decided to accept u.
plz apply ingame to join.
I will give u privileges to read more of the forum right away tho.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
xerex
Midshipman
Midshipman

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 pm

I'll still be active on the forums, I just won't be spamming all the time.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 pm

ok.

so.............................. u gonna apply ingame? ^^ i see that u read my post, but still dont have ur application.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
xerex
Midshipman
Midshipman

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:47 pm

I just applied, I realized that I pressed "form" instead of "send" so it never got sent out.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 pm

accepted, welcome =D
Back to top Go down
TheLordReaper
Petty Officer
Petty Officer
TheLordReaper

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Welcome to an alliance I'm not part of Razz it kinda makes you like my step brother in arms, rather than my brother in arms..

What? I had a point there, I think.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:40 pm

posts by tlr are always welcome here, no matter how stupid +D
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:42 pm

but not as awesome as posts by HMT Cool

and woot!!

TLR overtakes me >_<

knew it.... Razz

But magus bashing was part of the cause >_< (as well as TLR being stupidly good >____________> )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:22 am

lol @ stepbro in arms
Back to top Go down
TheLordReaper
Petty Officer
Petty Officer
TheLordReaper

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:51 am

Heavy Metal Trader wrote:
But magus bashing was part of the cause >_< (as well as TLR being stupidly good >____________> )

It's probably because I finally finished my nanite level, and started building a fleet again Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: xerex   Application: xerex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: xerex
Page 1 of 1