Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dennyr123
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-14

another application Empty
PostSubject: another application   another application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 am

my points : 396.516
My style of play : agressive with a mind to research and defense
where I live (time zone) : Cincinnati Ohio Eastern Standard Time
galaxy I have most of my planets in : (2) in gal. 1 (7) in gal. 4 with 1 moon in gal. 1 and 1 moon in gal. 4

previous alliances I have been in :
UDF: Left after a war was declaired against UDF and the alliance was not communicating or organizing any strategy to win the war and be profitable in doing so. I requested many times for the ball to get rolling with no responses, so after a warning I was going to leave, I left.. a few days later DoMw declared victory. I didn't like feeling like I was the only one that cared or was active.

CoA: I am currently in CoA but am not at all happy. I am getting flashbacks of UDF in CoA. They are disfunctional. I can't get anyone to go raiding with me or trade resources with me, and I usually have a lot of deut... I'm consistantly seeing 50k debris fields around some of the CoA planets that sit there for days, half the time I harvest them myself rather than see someone not in CoA grab the debris. I feel like CoA has become stagnant and isn't going anywhere. When I look at our member list 90% of the time I am the only one logged in.

I know nareg from Cov, he was farming me at one time lol Smile
anything else I wish to share with you.... hrmm
well I am as nareg pointed out much older than him, im twice his age +3
I am very active in ogame. I am always scanning, and since my alliance doesnt use utilities such as galaxytool I have my own, and its very well populated with reports and every planet as of 3/14 is mapped. I make use of quite a few tools to help make productive and profitable decisions. My play style is a hybrid of offensive and defensive strategy with a mind to upgrade research points whenever I can without sacrificing any of my planets fleets.

What I am looking for in an alliance is a well put together team that knows the game, active, has fun and does a good job at having fun, and sometimes trade resources with folks to help both myself and my alliance get where we all want to be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Zaphnafein
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Zaphnafein

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

Welcome to the forums, I actually live relatively close to cinci
Back to top Go down
dennyr123
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 am

Zaphnafein wrote:
awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
slagschip
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am

What's your ingame name ??
Back to top Go down
Nok
Commodore
Commodore
Nok

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 am

His ingame name is dennyr123. He's currently in coa and recently lost a rip thanks to dekara. I have some opinions on dekara.

Additionally, I've made several hits on COA, I'm kinda suprised you looked at covenant after having nareg hit you. Is there any particular reason you were drawn to us?

P.S. Whether we accept you or not, hit me up ingame anytime if you have any questions or ever want advice on hits or fleet saves. Oh, and I'm halfway between dayton and cinci myself! ohio OWNS covenant, ROFL
Back to top Go down
slagschip
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 am

Nok wrote:
His ingame name is dennyr123.

No such name ingame :/
Back to top Go down
ser_warlord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ser_warlord

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:40 am

He change he's name to ojdidit :-)
Back to top Go down
dennyr123
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:45 am

Nok wrote:
His ingame name is dennyr123. He's currently in coa and recently lost a rip thanks to dekara. I have some opinions on dekara.

Additionally, I've made several hits on COA, I'm kinda suprised you looked at covenant after having nareg hit you. Is there any particular reason you were drawn to us?

My ingame name is ojdidit. I recently switched my name. I'd like to join yall because #1 you all are active. #2 from what Ive seen yall work well together. #3 there doesn't seem to be any drama. #4 everyone knows the game. #5 I think my game can improve in an alliance like this one.

and that fleet crash was recovered the same day it happened. lol.. I'm back to scanning and attacking again. affraid I try not to use more fleet than I can replace within a short amount of time. If I really wanted to I could grow a really good sized fleet, but if I did I'd probably paint myself a pretty big target. I think I'm going to grow my fleet though and put it to good use so I can post my own HoF hit. My system is capable of it, but now I am really motivated to do it, and do it big.

Last edited by dennyr123 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nok
Commodore
Commodore
Nok

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 am

Yea, Ser_Warlord pointed that out earlier. I fails Mad

We do on occassion for through some more...dramatic moments. However they typically involve ex-members not current ones Laughing

We'll discuss your app and get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
dennyr123
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Zaphnafein wrote:
Im actually just a little away from cincinnati, I am in sharonville. Close enough to cinci to call it cinci at least the post office thinks so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another application
Page 1 of 1