Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
+4
Apollo
Heavy Metal Trader
DarKYiNe
stroke it
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-11-04

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 pm

uhh, hi
few of you may know me

im stroke it (dan)
Founder of covenant from day one of uni 23
im 17, from england. training to be a chef at college... umm, im a miner ranked 22, my mine levels are 33/28/28
going for duet 29's
easy stuff, i know what im doing obviously

i have been in covenant.. lol
TBH.w and main
i got kicked from them for stupid reasons. now i care no more.
well ask more from me
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

welcome back to cov
stupid reasons?
wanna explain?
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 am

they claimed i was a spy, when they had no proof, and they didnt like the fact, none of them wanted my deut and that i sold it to prism Smile
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 am

welcome back ^_^ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-04

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:55 am

i dont know about this.....sounds fishy......just dont know if your really trust worthy atm....if it wasnt TBH i wouldnt be too concerned..but yea.. under these facts..i dont feel very good about you rejoining.. sorry.. just my opinion.( witch doesnt carry much but still.. i like to voice myself)

and how do we know your not a spy from prism...? confused
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 am

plz voice urself in our recruit section. no need to make anyone feel bad here.

this part of the forum is where u can ask him questions. if u think something is fishy, u can ask him to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 am

alright sorry ama. and dan sorryman, nothing against you.. just being cautious.. sure you would be the same way.

take care.
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:18 pm

well if you want to believe the noobs go ahead, and i wont join you and you willl lose me forever. You can even ask Annie, i told her, i will only join Covenant or be part of TBH. know one else, and ive even declined 2 invites to Prism, but told them i had applied back to my home.

apollo, you shouldnt really be saying that, you dont even know me. dont judge a book by its cover Wink
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 pm

i judge people by there past acts..so yea.. i didnt really judge you by your cover.... i judged you by your past...
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Hey stroke, I just have one question for you, dont take it as trying to be rude or insult, this is just how i feel. alot of people having good things to say about you, and the only bad thing i can think of is your kinda listed as an alliance hopper

if we ask you back to cov how long will it be for? untill we get boring to you again?
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:30 pm

alliance hopper?
how many alliance have i hopped from?
i made covenant day one of uni 23, then called The Cons, was in the alliance until about im not sure, but sometime this year, maybe january??
But i did leave during this time, to make wing alliances twice.
Then i joined TBH.w when i left due to ama and darkyine getting leadership
then i joined TBH when i was asked to as the wing got disbanned.
other than this i remember no other alliances ive been in.

apollo, you dont know anything of my past, ive been in uni 23 since day one. Ive probably said ive left, but never have other than for holidays!
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:19 pm

dat seems to be the general perception. simply because uve been kinda in and out of the alliance.
ie. u created this alliance, but not many ppl even know u. throughout this time while this universe was up, the time that u spent with us or GHA is much less than the time that u werent. i know part of this is prolly because u quit ogame half way and came back w a different account, but even then. its kinda hard not to think u r hopping alliances when u claim to have been w Cov on day 1, but less than a quarter of the alliance even knows who u r.

u seem like u have this perception that u own this alliance, and that u can be let in any time u feel like it, doesnt matter where u have been before. its really nice to know that u think of us as ur "home", but when u left ur home to join our enemy, and then posing threat on our members, it was hard for us to not doubt u.

Ive turned this alliance into a democratic aristocracy. i cant have anyone standing above the rules, even if its the founder of this alliance years ago. I make decisions like these according to the opinions of my alliance members. so plz dont take it personal, or take it so hard if the decision made isnt to ur favour.
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 am

i quit 2 weeks over my holiday, before that i smashed my old fleet into magus during the war for goodbye,
came back with Ethan account, which was in covenant and then maybe i did leave before christmas last year but i dont remember,
i only went to TBH after that, yes maybe there your enemy
but i told you about 20 times i am not going to give TBH your info,
they did actually ask me a few times but i told them to get lost
The fact that less than a quater know me, is because most people have quit. moved on to new alliance or are just new players,
probably quater of them that know me are the original players
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 am

I would like this alliance to stop mouthing off at dan tbh...

I think people have no right to talk down the founder of this ally, and it is rather ridiculous that you're questioning whether the founder should be let in to his own alliance effectively...

Besides, I have known dan for longer than all here (about 2+years) and I know that he may have been known to be unreliable in changing allies, but never gives away significant info on past friends.

I know that Dan can be trusted in any alliance, whether as leader, or member.

HMT
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:56 pm

no ones talking down dan.. no ones questioning his reliablity to alliances.. all ama is asking is simple questions that he is answering.. and for myself, dont address me like you know me either.. i know alot more about you then you know of me.. and thats how i play ogame.. i dont let much info out about myself for good reasons.. and yes im new to cov and the universe 23 all together, but there not questing why you left to TBH.. there asking why you stayed and never came back till they kicked you......i think thats what ama's getting at.. and ev if hes not.. im a bit curious...since HMT is right, you are the Founder.. so why did you leave and are ONLY NOW rejoining, because TBH kicked you...?

and i mean no disrespect to you.. im not saying you suck or are untrustworthy or anything like that.. its a simple question that i know quite a ew cov members are wondering... as am i.

so dont take it the wrong way personally.. i would love to have you back in cov.. but then again personal feelings mean nothing in deciding if your let back in or not.. like ama said.. its based on the members voice.. and right now.. im just not so convinced.. maybe how you answer will change my mind.. but ive done my fair share of alliance hopping also, and i know how it feels to be voted or questioned about rejoining an alliance you founded, in 19.. i founded an alliance and got banned i came back a few months later and tried to rejoin, and i made that alliance where the members vote and the leader ( my IRL friend) had to decline me rejoining because they didnt want someone who was "low ranked" to be in that alliance.. so i had to respect there wishs.. i mean its the way it works.. im sorry man.. but who knows the outcome..?

Apollo
Back to top Go down
slagschip
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 161

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Heavy Metal Trader wrote:

Dude dont say these things on a private forum when u arent even a COVmember anymore.
Quite arrogant imo.

As far as im concerned, nothin bad against Dan.
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 pm

I think people have no right to talk down the founder of this ally, and it is rather ridiculous that you're questioning whether the founder should be let in to his own alliance effectively...

Besides, I have known dan for longer than all here (about 2+years) and I know that he may have been known to be unreliable in changing allies, but never gives away significant info on past friends.

I know that Dan can be trusted in any alliance, whether as leader, or member.

HMT

dats exactly what im talking about. just cuz hes the "founder" of this alliance doesnt mean he can leave and come back any time he wants to. the very first thing that needs to be corrected is that. being a founder who founded this alliance means very little, now that we have new ways of making decisions.

if that makes u feel u belong with us more than with others, dat is great. cuz my personal policy is pretty much the same. "Once a friend of Cov, Always a friend of Cov". Dan, you will always remain a friend of Covenant, whether u r in the alliance or not (until u declare hostility towards us).

but as for being allowed in, I cannot make the call on my own. you will have to convince the majority of this alliance. you have not done that yet. so although I still see u as a friend, i cannot let u in.

being angry will not help either.

currently, the reasons for opinions against u are as follows:
1. we r unsure of your motive for a sudden return after such long time of absence. u havent contacted us in so long, and this is very sudden.
u explained that its because u got left TBH for trading conflicts.

2. we are unsure how long u will stay w us this time.

3. some question ur allegience to the alliance, for you have made a hostile move on us once. although u said that u have never revealed any info about us, but I have been given reports that u r being a threat to Covenant members.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:55 pm

i agree with Ama.. althought.. i dont personally question your allegience to the alliance.. i do think its a little rocky....and could use some better tweeking up to help convince the rest of us.. but the first two he listed.. is exactly what i'd like to know.

Apollo
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 pm

well, i will be a covenant member until you want me no longer,
as i said, you can ask annie, i told her i'd never join any other alliance after TBH other than Covenant, the only conflict was when i sent a probe in an attack along with Leigh( weginold aka twat) at shurr, but when he told me i had no clue who it was on. and i might have probed DEX_82, but i only rememberd him being in GHA, so i didnt realise the tag.

Also to add, ive felt like leaving TBH to rejoin Covenant a few times, but kept this to myself, as if that went out and went to TBH they would have kicked me there and then, but i had nothing against them then.
Im not a spy or snitch or whatever, i dont give out info thts supposed to stay within an alliance or even a group of friends or a friend, (in real life)
Im one of the most trustworthy people my friends know, and everyone can trust me with confidential stuff
i'd like to thank HMT for defending me
although i know i shouldnt be accepted straight away just to being leader, if it was me in Ama position i'd want questions, but i'd have asked personally and let the leaders know why, then tell the alliance
Atm im really stressed out, and was early, so if i said anything anyone took to offence im sorry >_>
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:03 pm

theres nothing wrong with being stressed out.. everybody gets stressed.. im stressed.. my account got perm banned for some jackass in uni 17 hacking my account.. and the GA wont do shit about it because he says its impossible to hack n ogame account.. so therefore i gave out my info and was account sharing.. yea.. i must be physic then.. cause ive never played uni 17 before.. and never met this guy before.. hell.. Cov knew him before i did...
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:38 am

stroke it wrote:
as i said, you can ask annie, i told her i'd never join any other alliance after TBH other than Covenant, the only conflict was when i sent a probe in an attack along with Leigh( weginold aka twat) at shurr, but when he told me i had no clue who it was on. and i might have probed DEX_82, but i only rememberd him being in GHA, so i didnt realise the tag.

Atm im really stressed out, and was early, so if i said anything anyone took to offence im sorry >_>

ok. I think that explains most of the questions we had doubts for u. I will bring this post to attention of the others.
I take this as you saying that after u left us u realized that we really are the only alliance u feel at home. uve been meaning to come back home, but havent had the chance. now that u got one, you wanna give it a shot.
exactly what I wanted to hear.

I will see what comes out of this. give us a little longer for me to gather new opinions on the members. Wink
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 am

slagschip wrote:

Dude dont say these things on a private forum when u arent even a COVmember anymore.
Quite arrogant imo.

As far as im concerned, nothin bad against Dan.

*says someone who probably knows less about Dan than HMT* Rolling Eyes

I find that rather arrogant tbh Wink

This ally can even listen to my opinion or not, simple as. Slagschip has chosen not to.

I find this rather hurtful seen as I am and will continue caring about this ally till kingdom come Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 pm

well.... HMT.. you did come off.. a liuttle.. strong also.....and considering you use to be with us.. thats a little hurtful...
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Amaranth wrote:
stroke it wrote:

ok. I think that explains most of the questions we had doubts for u. I will bring this post to attention of the others.
I take this as you saying that after u left us u realized that we really are the only alliance u feel at home. uve been meaning to come back home, but havent had the chance. now that u got one, you wanna give it a shot.
exactly what I wanted to hear.

I will see what comes out of this. give us a little longer for me to gather new opinions on the members. Wink

ahh thats what i like to hear xD
i had the perfect chance to come back now.
if i was ready to leave TBH before i would have.

But one thing only, if i ever feel bibas or Magus are causing a huge threat to you guys, if i rejoin, you must speak to me ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Nuigit
Midshipman
Midshipman
Nuigit

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-06

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm

*says someone who probably knows less about Dan than HMT* Rolling Eyes

Although you have know him quite long, you being his friend may have covered everything else up about him Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next