Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application :) -ranked 250

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
king99

Application :) -ranked 250 Empty
PostSubject: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Hey, I would love to join the Covenant. I have 536k points, and am ranked 240. I don't like making defenses, because i don't like the idea of my points being blown up. However, this presents a problem for me because I am a miner, so I recourse save with a lot of cargoes.

I live in Maine, the most Northeast corner of the U.S., but I don't know what timezone that puts me in lol.

All of my planets are in galaxy 2.

I have just moved here from uni. 29 where I was ranked 270 and helped run an alliance ranked 30th. I also have an account in uni. 34 where I lead an alliance ranked 25th, but this definately doesn't mean I won't be on very much Smile

I haven't logged on at least once since I started playing ogame 8 months ago which is when I started my uni. 29 account, so as you can see I move up the ranks quickly. (That was an older universe even then)

Besides that, I ski as much as I can (not much else to do in Maine lol), I am 18 and a Senior in high school, and I am hoping to be accepted into Penn. Any other questions please just ask ingame, my name is king99.

-Thanks, I hope I can join and work with you all to make this alliance ranked number one in this universe Smile
Back to top Go down
king99

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:44 pm

crap, just looking over it, I wrote that I haven't logged on at least once since I started eight months ago, that should say "I have logged on at least once EVERY day since I started playing eight months ago" lol. Sorry about that Smile
Back to top Go down
King99

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Hey, still haven't heard any news, but just wanted everyone to know that my ingame nick is now slothmiester and I am in the process of becoming a raider Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:09 pm

ur application is being processed.

u look like a very knowledgible player in ogame. however, I will still need to get the general concensus of my members before accepting u, as I do w every applicant.

also good to har that u r trying to become more of a raider.

but be patient, for this process may take over 1 week.

in the meanwhile, share with us if u have been in any other alliances in this universe.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:29 pm

I was scanning galaixes today and saw player "king99" in URFw, is that you?
Back to top Go down
slothmie

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:24 pm

hey, i dont see how that could have been me... I changed my name yesterday to slothmiester... but yes, right now I am in urfw. I will be leaving them though, because like I think I mentioned earlier, I was JUST given this account, and I was looking through alliance pages and covenant really just stuck out to me. As far as it taking a week, that's fine, but I hope you all decide to accept me Smile Lastly, yes, I am becoming more of a raider, I ahve some 400 bs and 100 bc right now, and just found three planets with over a mil recourses on them Smile I am just in the process of leveling up my deut mines.
-Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:42 am

I wasnt trying to say anything negative, just wondering your planets(or atleast thatone) are in good postions realitive to me.
Back to top Go down
sloth

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 pm

oh, I didn't think you were Smile And I dont remember if it was you, but I did see more than a couple high up covenant players right around me Smile It would be awesome to help out in some acs attacks Smile
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:36 pm

I am in GHA. but there are a few cov members around that area.
Back to top Go down
Slothmie

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:34 pm

So, can I have the honor of joining your ranks?? Smile I haven't heard an answer yet...
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:26 am

They must still be discussing it. are you sure you havent got an ingame message or anything? and did you actually send an ingame application?
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:20 am

ur admittance to the alliance was discussed. however, we were not able to make a quick decision because of the fact that we have no info about u.
since u declared that u were recently given the account, every information we had about u were deemed invalid.

but we came to a decision to give u a chance to show us who u are.

welcome to the covenant.
send me an application, and i will approve it.
as well, register to the forum and u will also gain appropriate access.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Awesome, thank you very much Smile I will do that right now, and if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application :) -ranked 250   Application :) -ranked 250 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application :) -ranked 250
Page 1 of 1