Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Payhn17

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello people. I'm Payhn and I just want to start out by telling you that I don't know everything but I'm more than willing to learn.

Style: I don't know what you would call it. I'm mostly a turtle but I get out and do some raiding sometimes. Mainly on the weekends is when I raid. I get on every day so I am very active.

I live in the central timezone in America. I think that is like -6 or -8 I'm not sure exactly.

I'm currently located in galaxy 1 but I might get another planet in another galaxy soon.

I have never been in another alliance in this universe. I did make my own alliance but that was just to scare off people that might try to attack me.

I don't know anyone that is in Cov already but making new friends is always nice Smile

I know I might seem like a newb since I don't have a lot of points or anything but I do know some stuff and I want to learn. I love this game. I play universe 35 all the time. I would greatly appreciate being accepted into your alliance. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1