Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+4
Heavy Metal Trader
DarKYiNe
Nok
Furious Angel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:45 pm

your points, 2.299.514 (Rank 51 of 2.294) with more building

your style of play (defensive, agressive, research maniac, etc) Atm Miner but will be making a little fleet

where you live (time zone) GMT (Newcastle Upon Tyne England)

which galaxy you have most of your planets G4 x 8 planets G9 x 1 planet

previous alliance you have been in: Im not sure which previous alliance the account was in as the previous owner Diddy who is one of my friends gave me the account.

anyone you know from Cov Stroke It and Furious Angel

Nickname's: Lucifer, Lucy, Commander Hitler, Calis.
Story's for my nicknames:

1) Lucifer: I'm an evil git at getting whatever i want so that is why Razz
2) Lucy: My friends decided to shorten it down.
3) Commander Hitler: My first ever gaming name.
4) Calis: My favorite character from the Raymond E Fiest Books.

A Little Bit About Myself

Well im 18 (19 in April) and i live in Newcastle in the North East of England. I'm studying acting at Newcastle College's World Famous performing Arts Academy. Ive been in an advert for ITV which you can see here where i am at the 12 second part. I have also been an extra in a film that is going to be shown all around the world. You can read up about the film here

I have been playing ogame for two years now on and off.

I have been in countless alliances including The Great British Empire where we reached a respectable rank in the top10 with 5 top 150 members and a top10 member which some might remember as named filenotfound.

I play countless games on the PC, PS3 and the 360 such as COD4, CS:S, C&C:G ZH, LOTR2, WoW, Oblivion e.t.c.

I'm joining the gun club by mine and in my spare time away from the internet and college i like to do extreme sports such as Paragliding. I also love to climb which i have been doing since i was 7.

Well there is a little bit about myself, i hope you enjoy. afro
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:47 pm

i forgot to edit the intro as it is an old one ive used before. Im 19 now and im turning 20 in april sorry about that XD.
Back to top Go down
Furious Angel
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:13 am

Just like to add that Luc is a very good ogamer. He'd be a very contributive member to cov Smile
Back to top Go down
Nok
Commodore
Commodore
Nok

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:59 pm

Good god, how you have any time for ogame is beyond me, lol

We'll converse and get back with you shortly Surprised
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm

welcome to our forum
can u tell us whos acc it was b4?
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 pm

the previous owner was Diddy and i get enough time as since this acc is a miner with a small fleet i can time my FS's to give me enough time.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:29 pm

welcome to covenant ^_^

THEY ROCK!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm

also just to point out
Application Topoftheday
Back to top Go down
stroke it
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
stroke it

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:02 pm

congrats on point jump!

Welcome mate Smile
I think LL would be good addition to covenant Wink
Hes good with fleet ive seen! But im sure hes good as miner to xD So either way hes gd Smile
Hope you get in!
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:46 am

Give it about 3 more days for everyone to voice thier opinions we normally talk about apps for ~aweek
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:13 pm

ok thanks for considering my app.

I also currently have deut to trade so if you want to pm me i will let you know tonight once my fleet gets back as i need to spend 6mill on a terraformer lvl7 which should leave me with around 8mill so i should roughly be able to trade 4mill-5mill.

Lord Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Lord Luc wrote:
ok thanks for considering my app.

I also currently have deut to trade so if you want to pm me i will let you know tonight once my fleet gets back as i need to spend 6mill on a terraformer lvl7 which should leave me with around 8mill so i should roughly be able to trade 4mill-5mill.

Lord Lucifer

hehe, N0k and Amaranth are always buying doot. and i just bought 15kk today myself. so youll have no problem getting rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm

kk and just to let you know it looks like it is going to be a points battle between me and ama as we keep jumping infront of eachother in the rankings. he is currently 3 rankings ahead of me but once everything is building atm i will jump around another 20K in points and i still have another 15K points worth of stuff in building which will finish in around 2 weeks XD.
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 am

Just wondering if anything had been decided yet and also to let people know about this

I think it is a great idea as even if it is to let the players play for a little while let them learn the ropes and then once a new uni opens then they might join that uni and it will just get more players in all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 am

no ones objected, so ill accept you right now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Luc

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:08 am

Thank you for accepting me into the alliance. I hope we can work together to help eachother Razz.
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:15 pm

welcome to our ally
plz register so u can see more sections
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:31 pm

luc, u should register to the forum
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Lord Lucifer
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman
Lord Lucifer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 am

ive registered so could someone change my status to midshipman plz?...

thanks.
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:09 pm

status changed
have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1