Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flying P

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi all,

I have a guy who is destroying my account and making my life misserable with continuous daily attacks.

I need protection right now and in return I promise loyalty to the alliance.

FP
Back to top Go down
ser_warlord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ser_warlord

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi FP,

The most likely reason for you to be attacked are:

1 you are profitable
2 You had a big mouth to the attacking player
3 you probed him a few times and then when you got his attantion well you know the rest.
4 the way this game is played and should be played.
5 little defences

Well for some of these reason you don't need help (which are 1,2,3,4 and 5)

Now some tips

1: Make sure you use youre fleet to save youre resources (preferebly from moon) By fliging them from planet (or moon) to DF and let them fly as long as you need to get back.
2: you asked for it maybe appologies will help but that is no quaranties
3: Not smart to probe a stronger player so again maybe appologies will help (tip 1 does it almost perfect), good building and tip 1 will get you on top off him if hes lower or equel like you)
4: tip 1 will do it to let him off (iff he brakes the rules report that) but we all need the resources so maybe he will never leave you alone, remove youre planet if possible and start over (if its HW, then start over again) but thaen again yoy can run into someone lik ehim (but like i said thats the game)
5 build as many defence if possible so that profitability goes down , so it's not worth to attack you.

So there are some tips reason and help, the board is full of this kind off help, just search the forum.
But to be honest i don't think i like it to rescue someone who I don't know, don't know the reason why someone attack you.
Maybe there are people who think different but time will tell.
We will talk about you app inside so it will take some time before you know the answer (in the mean time just use our forum to spam and waiting room for you app and maybe the tips will be worthy to try them out so that maybe the app will change or isn't needed anymore)

So good luck and wel get back to you
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:30 pm

ally is not a place for protection
sorry but cant accept ur app

but if u need help, first of all read warlords post.. if u do everything he said there, he wont bother u anymore
if ur still getting bashed, u could try pming ppl around u for help
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:56 am

actually, i do disagree. alliance IS a place for protection. however, I do agree that it is a bit unfavourable from our part to accept someone who is solely looking for short-term protection from us.

you say that you will give us loyalty in return, but I find that most ppl like urself leave once the immediate threat is removed.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Flying_P

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am

Thank you very much for your wise advice which I highly value.

Nevertheless, I keep my interest in your alliance high since I would
like to keep progressing in this Universe 23 and the best way is
through joining a top alliance like Convenant's.

I understand your concerns regarding my application and the only thing
I can say is that I am not looking for short term defense but rather to
have a good time playing this game and contribute with my score to the
grow of an alliance.

My profile accounts with 6 months with not one day of vacation, planets
in 3 universes and miner strategy but looking forward to some action.

If you change your mind just let me know and I'd be more than happy to join you and demonstrate my value.

FP
Back to top Go down
Nok
Commodore
Commodore
Nok

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm

You know, I originally joined Covenant for a few reasons, and one of the top reasons was infact for protection, so I understand where you're coming from.

What I would recommend is that you find a smaller alliance that has some good players, or strong connections. Then, once you know the game better and are a little more grounded, come back to Covenant.

Joining the perfect alliance at the beginning of your game does have it's benefits, but coming into an alliance with a couple hits and a moon or two under your belt can go a long way in easing the transition from newbie to active and involved member.

Best of luck to you, whatever your decision is, and feel free to come back and talk to us whenever you desire.
Back to top Go down
snakecharmer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:56 pm

A search on your name comes up blank. So what is your ingame user and co-ords?
Back to top Go down
ser_warlord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ser_warlord

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Flying_Pie is most likely the name this because the rest is shopt off if we use to long names (think like 8 figures so)

But not 100% sure tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1