Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do u do???

Go down 
+18
Capt Candy
Tera Vagnan
wake the dead
Devlin
UnstableDemise
Benne_gb
[URF]Zuke
DarKYiNe
[URF]swooley
dragon_master of URF
[URF]Biomatrix
antonioj
Heavy Metal Trader
Nok
Amaranth
stroke it
nature
slagschip
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Capt Candy
Master Seaman
Master Seaman

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-04

what do u do??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Thats alot of teaching going on!
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:15 am

nothing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 am

Apollo wrote:
nothing! Very Happy

if there is money involved with this nothing, i envy you
Back to top Go down
Klaus Gerwulf
Midshipman
Midshipman
Klaus Gerwulf

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 am

I will go to college in UK and when it has finished I will go and join Bundeswehr for the Service of my homeland =) I will join Heer (Army) after I go in Officer School again... I hope I will be Oberst (Colonel) or high in German military =D

Other option is that I teach Politics and Religion in school in Mengkofen, my home town =)

Not many German peoples like Military now... =( but as far back from Teutonic Knights my family has made service to Germany. Including under Kaiser, Madman Hitler, KdA (Kommunist Soldiers for occupied East Germany) and Bundeswehr.
Back to top Go down
CaptainRootBeer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 am

Wow. This alliance is very varied. I'm impressed with how many different kinds of people there are here.

I am currently a student, looking into the field of electrical, mechanical, or chemical engineering. For the student who posted that they go to berkeley, I know where that is. Smile That was actually one of my college choices... until I realized that it's nearly impossible to get into their engineering department...

My dream is to go to MIT. Right now, I'm just trying to get as much experience in the world of engineering that I can. Or in any sort of technology business around. I've had lunch with Rahul Sood (founder of Voodoo Computers), know James Gosling (known as the father of Java), have a friend who is the son of Adobe's CEO, worked with the director of the NASA LADEE mission, and have been offered to have lunch with Mark Hurd (CEO of HP). I would love to go into the business of high-end consumer products.

One of my other main focuses is playing guitar. I spend half my day with electronic, and the other half playing guitar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do u do???   what do u do??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do u do???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant U23 :: Guests (For Everyone) :: SPAM-
Jump to: