Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ezy

Looking for an Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an Alliance   Looking for an Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:35 am

My points, 34481
Style of play (defensive, agressive, research maniac, etc), don't decides yet... maybe I'm a little bit of every style, have a decent fleet and good defences (or at least I think so)... Usually I attack users that are not active (i and iI) but sometimes I do attack a planet with weak defences and lots of resources.
I plan the upgrades I need in order to build better defences and ships.
I live in Israel Gtm+2
Most of my planets are at 1:206
Currently I'm at the BEANS alliance and thinking of leaving it because it's getting weaker day by day.
Don't know fanybody from Cov... Like the look of Covenant... peacefull people like me...

I work as a freelancer sys admin a few hours per day and also teach alternative medicine

Waiting for your responce

My real name is Emanuel, btw
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Alliance   Looking for an Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:43 pm

welcome to our forum
we will look into ur application
Back to top Go down
ezy

PostSubject: Alliance   Looking for an Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 am

So now I discovered I made a mistake... just posted here but did not applied to the alliance in O-game... silly me.

Anyhow my points now are Higher, 60931

Waiting for joining the alliance

In the meantime, keep on enjoying the game and life

Emanuel
Back to top Go down
ezy

PostSubject: Joining the Alliance   Looking for an Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 am

What's happening?
What's the answer... yes or no?

How long I'm supposed to wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Alliance   Looking for an Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant U23 :: Guests (For Everyone) :: Introduction / Applications-
Jump to: