Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I am new here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caxyquex

Hi, I am new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am new here.   Hi, I am new here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 am

Hello. Hi,Quote:DMA still DMA as I have not reached to the burning point since I am stuck with the shrinking step.I may have missed it but did you get Motherboard Monitor set up? It may not work with the OEM board in your HP but it's worth a shot.A reboot or freeze during the encoding process sounds suspiciously heat related. Encoding a movie puts full load on your CPU so if you have inadequate cooling reboots and freezing are common.Are all your case fans working, clean and free of dust bunnies behind them?Is there good ventilation around the case?Is the ambient temperature in the room abnormally high?A simple test to rule out heat problems would be to remove the side of your case and position a floor fan so that it's blowing directly into your open case and then run Shrink Smile 05 Aug 2004 @ 22:19My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.The Forum Rules You Agreed To! there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
Back to top Go down

Hi, I am new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant U23 :: Guests (For Everyone) :: Introduction / Applications-
Jump to: