Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

christian singles - Want a mistress?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaggaWag

christian singles  - Want a mistress? Empty
PostSubject: christian singles - Want a mistress?   christian singles  - Want a mistress? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:22 pm

singles in Lismore free online dating - Looking just to experiment My name is Irene SANCHES
christian singles  - Want a mistress? Sydney1 christian singles  - Want a mistress? Sydney2 christian singles  - Want a mistress? Sydney3 christian singles  - Want a mistress? Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Queensland free online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder online dating Free Dating Websites Albany dating singles in Dubbo free online dating I use to do cheerleading. im really flexible. im not a pure girl . i love oral and anal. I love cum all over me. My **** is tght and all positions are hot to me. I am looking for someone special to share my life with. I feel as though I have all things in life except a great, caring and funny man. Just looking for the one to take the ride with me. I am a very carefree woman looking for a carefree woman. I am a hot young chick, smart, funny. Id like to meet someone that has an interesting history, maybe some 'bad' things, if you know what I mean, lol! Talk to me or email me, and you can see what I look like. I'm a fun person with a good head on my shoulders. I like doing many things, such as shooting pool, grillng out, watch scary movies, sports, and many more things. I'm not really into the club scene anymore, but every now and then i like to go and dance the night awqy..just for exercise sake..lol! I have a great sense of humor and very fun natured. I try to see the brighter side in most things and want an optimistic guy. I'm a beautiful confident female. I'm in an unhappy marriage and just need someoen to be a friend with possible benefits if the chemistry is there once we get to know one another. I enjoy music, reading, biking, boating and spending time with friends but love sex and am not getting enough of it now. Hey guys, I thought i would try this site out to see what happens. Basically I'm just too busy for a steady bf right now, but we all have needs right? I typically like to give more than recieve, I love giving intimate massages... it really turns me on.
Back to top Go down

christian singles - Want a mistress?
Page 1 of 1