Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to join uni 23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Looking to join uni 23 Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join uni 23   Looking to join uni 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi all

I am looking to play in uni 23.org and I am looking for a account. I am a experienced player. I play right now in uni6.us. I am ranked 22/Feet rank 9 and research 30. I am more of a fleeter there i would say, but i have nice mines as well.

http://ogame.gamestats.org/us/6/details/player/Storm

I am looking for some where to play that is different. I have been reading your alliance forums and you guys have a nice alliance here and a nice active forums. If you guys have a extra account please think of me. I would like to be a part of covenant if you guys would have me. Ask all the question you all want i would be happy to answer any.

Storm
Back to top Go down
Storm
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join uni 23   Looking to join uni 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I forgot to add I am central time.

I love ocrack Looking to join uni 23 Lol this is one of the main games I play. I play counter strike, call of duty, some battlefield2 x box (most games). Going on poker runs on my Harley. I have been playing ogmae for now around a total of almost two years now. I can not seem to quit lol. To add my job has me around computer most of the day so I am on ogame a good amount of time. Looking to join uni 23 Icon_biggrin Looking to join uni 23 Icon_biggrin Looking to join uni 23 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Storm
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join uni 23   Looking to join uni 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 am

Are you guys even looking for more players?
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join uni 23   Looking to join uni 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 pm

i dont think we have any account available at the moment
if u want u can create an account and wait til theres an account available
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join uni 23   Looking to join uni 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to join uni 23
Page 1 of 1