Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wish to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legozoid

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 am

Hi my name is legozoid, i wish to join not with open arms but with a big punch to the face. I fight as a comrade not a humble guest. I will obey all orders correctly and do them without question. Not to mention i would like revenge against the TBH to what they did to my fleet and planet.
Back to top Go down
ser_warlord
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ser_warlord

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-11-05

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi legozoid,

To bad you lost youre fleet and planet, they will be rebuild and or repaired i think.
But for revenge i think you look at the wrong Alliance, we protect and look after each other, but we don't counter attack all people who get attacked by other alliances which you probably be quilty on on you own (beeing profitable)
But as for joining i will put up a voting about it for you and see how other people react but i don't think you make much change.

Maybe by reading the stickies (obeying) it will be easier to give people a chance but that will be up to you and the voting, goodluck.
Back to top Go down
TheLordReaper
Petty Officer
Petty Officer
TheLordReaper

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-24

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Just as a pointer, this guy is banned on the forums for making multis.

He also spammed at least 5 or 6 topics in the wrong place, advertising his own and other alliances. He then proceeded to ask the mod (who PM'd him to tell him why his threads were closed) if the mod wanted to join.

I do not think that indicates obeying Smile
Back to top Go down
slagschip
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-11-10

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:42 am

Whahaha N1 here Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DarKYiNe
Commodore
Commodore
DarKYiNe

Number of posts : 1402
Registration date : 2007-10-10

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:47 pm

lol @ tlr's post
and we need more info if u want to join us
read the stickie and post back plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wish to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish to join   I wish to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to join
Page 1 of 1