Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-04

OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Empty
PostSubject: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Shurr wrote:
Apollo wrote:
yea..( and speaking of promos.. how do i get next promo lmao.. everybodys going up but little ol me Sad

you just got back, lol..plus you dont even have an account...for the moment

Sad just because im red and not your weird greenish color.. i cant be promoted now...!!?!?! fine.. ill see you all in court!

(You may all thank Shurr )

Told ya im the King Razz king

lol!

Last edited by Apollo on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

edit this please. it came from members only for a reason. it wasnt meant to be in spam.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:07 pm

this better shurr.. sorry, i didnt pay attention to the rest of post.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:10 pm

much =D

now everyone can call me an evil dictator/asshole at their leisure =D
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 pm

LOL...
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 am

ok.... first of all, i have no idea whta u r getting at.....

apollo, its really ok for u to be reviving old posts, and i know u expressed frustration for shurr that he told u not to revive old posts multiple times, but if this is like a form of revenge to get back at shurr by means of insult, I will not tolerate it.

recently, ur forum manners hasnt been all that great. (picking fights w HMT, making a post that made me delete it, etc). I have absolutely no problem w spamming, or reviving old posts, but making insults, picking fights, swearing, inappropriate jokes will not be tolerated.

I can take this as a joke, but to others it may be a bit more sensitive topic. Racism is a delicate issue, and making a joke about it on my forum isnt recommended.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 am

...no offense, but if someone takes this offensive.. then they should check there eyes.. because last time i checked there are no red skinend people or greenish skinned people.. this is a simple joke about my rank being red and shurr's being greenish..my forum manners are fine.. and im not being rude or picking fights.. i just dont like how HMT was addressing us..but as i said.. i am HMT's friend and have been for a while now so it was nothing personally against him.. i'd defend my friend in a case like that and because of HMT defending him, ive added dan to my MSN and trying to get to know him and get a second opinion for myself rather then what ive heard/or seen in the past... as i said.. this isnt really racism.. its more along the lines of colorism.. but that sounds stupid.. so i did racism...delete the topic i guess.. if its that much of a issue for me to joke with shurr.. then i wont joke with anyone anymore.. jeez.. im sorry..
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 am

i wasnt trying to bite off ur head there.

I just dont understand how the joke even came about. As a moderator of the forum, i just have to see every post from every angle. U started this post as a joke, and I understand that. and I can see that Shurr is playing along as well, no offense taken by anyone.
but even by the title of the topic, it may reflect bad on someone trying to apply.

think about it. someone outside the alliance visits our forum to apply, and sees a post titled "RACISM in the alliance!!!" might scare them off.

I know ur jokes and ur spamming are making this forum look more lively. so Im not trying to put u down or anything. but sometimes, do think twice about what u say, and try to see if ur post might be taken offensive to someone.

PS. the last time i checked, there were red skinned ppl. theyre called native americans ^^ ie. redmen.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:42 am

actually.. that is racist ama.. i am cherokee and apachie Native American :\ Smile
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:47 am

someone can't take a joke ~.~

lighten up ama Razz

Btw apollo wasn't picking a fight with me, I'd class it more as a debate...

Slagschip on the other hand... I don't like this guy...

EDIT: well done for adding dan on msn apollo, I think you'll get to know the real dan better this way Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
Apollo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:16 am

well you know i try. Smile

Edit: well you also notice ama stops responding once he gets racist Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D   OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH NO!!!!!!!!...idk.. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant U23 :: Guests (For Everyone) :: SPAM-
Jump to: