Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Membership

Go down 
+2
Amaranth
Marie23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie23
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman
Marie23

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-08

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 am

Marie23 here...I've been playing maybe 8 months or so, started in a work alliance REBEL, but that scattered after a few got fired for playing at work...good times.

HAHA was open, interesting and boring all at the same time. I have no known enemies, but have been probed alot by the big guys..more often brotherhood, but just keeps me in check.

Would like new conversation and strategies. I mostly farm inactives unless there's a good reason, however been laying low lately and building up. I'm not ready to fight the big leagues, but if attacked or threatened, there are NO HOLDS BARRED. If I need to do something further to join, please send me an email or let me know. I am on about 5 days a week...and look forward to going further and hooking up with the best. I've watched Covenant for a bit and would like a chance to join. I am ranked 526 and stand at 170,000 + points.

Otherwise, good gaming and peace out.

Marie
Back to top Go down
Marie23
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman
Marie23

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Info   New Membership Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:44 am

I guess I left out that my home planet is 1:453:8 Smokin. My next big project are RIP's...biding my mining time. :-)

-Marie23
Back to top Go down
Amaranth
Admiral
Admiral
Amaranth

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2007-10-10

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:21 pm

sounds like u r an active player. 170k in 8 months. not bad.

but as u said, if u dont feel like u r ready for the big league, theres a good solution for that. u can join GHA for the time being. GHA is our wing. they share our forum, and we work to help them out when they need it. so its like u can take advantage of having all the high ranking players of Cov watching out for u, but at the same time, being in an alliance w ppl ur lvl. it will also hide u from the big enemies that we have.

if u r interested in joining GHA, speak to heavy metal trader.
if u r not interested in joining GHA, and wish to make an application to Cov, i will open a discussion w my members to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://covenantknights.forumotion.com
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:52 pm

I recomend GHA, I spent a time there myself, and i can vouch that HMT is a good leader, and the players of GHA are always willing to help.

And that the Cov members are always here to look out for our littler wing members untill they become big and strong.

I would suggest GHA untill you feel you are compitent enough to handle the responibilties that come with having the Cov tag, namly FS ability, since being a bigger alliance we attrack the other big boys.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:21 am

GHA, i agree, would be the solution, and when i think you can handle yourself, which might not be too long, you can progress to here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
wake the dead
Master Seaman
Master Seaman

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-11-04

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DEX_82
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander
DEX_82

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-25

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:51 pm

And you should join GHA coz we need more laydees Twisted Evil
Seriously tho, in GHA we try to help eachother out as much as we can; be it trading, resource loans, sharing intel or joint attacks/defence, we can help you rank up more quickly than if you were to go it alone and probably even more quickly than if you were to join another alliance!
Back to top Go down
marie233

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:53 am

Hmm...okay, how do i join GHA?
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:41 am

marie233 wrote:
Hmm...okay, how do i join GHA?

Ingame, do a search for alliance GHA then submit an application and HMT will accept you most likley
Back to top Go down
Marie23
Ordinary Seaman
Ordinary Seaman
Marie23

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:43 pm

Thanks guys...I am in GHA now!! I'll be easier to reach ingame as PM, but will do my best to hang around in the forums and chime in when best suited!

Heavy Metal Trader seems pretty cool...good luck to the common Alliance!

:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Membership   New Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Membership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Covenant U23 :: Guests (For Everyone) :: Introduction / Applications-
Jump to: