Covenant U23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant U23

Alliance forum for U23 Ogame

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Consideration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt Candy
Master Seaman
Master Seaman

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Application for Consideration Empty
PostSubject: Application for Consideration   Application for Consideration Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:09 pm

This may be a stupid question. . . .

I would like to join an alliance, I need this support to further my game. However, I am aware I dont have enough experiance for the Covenant. Do I still post my app for your wing here ?? If so, please read on and if not, feel free to whip me with a suitably cutting sarcastic comment! :0)

I play under Capt Candy
My points are only 4614, but going up baby!
I am into building, but also taking what is left by players to be taken, when I need it to progress.
Im in England,
My planets are in galaxy 2
No previous alliance as relatively new to this game.
I play every day, want to get experienced and hope that an alliance such as this will allow that. I need guidance to make the most and progress up through the ranks to make a strong player to give back to the alliance that helped.

And as for a little blob about myself . . . . . i'm a small IT teacher, who likes shiny objects and pretty shoes.
Back to top Go down
Shurr
Commodore
Commodore
Shurr

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Application for Consideration   Application for Consideration Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:40 pm

GHA will be the place for you, we have a few members with less points than you. being open to help, and wanting to whipped with sarcastic comments is good too=p

wait till HMT replys, but i am sure hed be happy to add another to our little alliance.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Trader
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Application for Consideration   Application for Consideration Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

definately!! Apply when ready!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalspaceben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Consideration   Application for Consideration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Consideration
Page 1 of 1